Tuesday 14 August 2012

While Celebrating the Freedom


I am a proud Indian and celebrating my freedom not only on this date (15 Aug) but also every single day or say each of the seconds. Now it’s been 65 years we have been living independently, and the growth of our country is also been phenomenal. We are proud people of this growing nation. I hereby congratulate you all a very happy independence day reading this or doing whatever.
Now let’s analyze the journey of our nation from the very first day of its freedom, despite many ups and downs we have done reasonable, say it in the field of science, art, culture, sports, entertainment, education, health, women/children empowerment, employment, economy, industries or say whatever. Though I agree that the situation is still vulnerable, we should have done much better yet we have done a pretty good job as a long distance have been covered already towards the tag of a developed nation.
Now let’s seek a definition of freedom?
The word has been misunderstood most of the time. Someone support that having a liberty to execute one’s will is freedom. I wonder if sovereignty allows one to rape any innocent girl or loot a bank or murder one’s enemy or commit any other crime on one’s inner urge. I just want you to not misapprehend the word and that; freedom means an assertion that one is able to have an access to his rights. Please make a note: - if you claim your right you owe to fulfill your responsibilities as well, I hope you will act accordingly to make our country a better place.
At the end I want to discuss the most important concern:
“Have we actually got freedom”??
Yes our country is being organized in a democratic manner, people reserve the right to choose their representatives i.e. government body, politically we are free but is it all required to be called free?? I don’t know about you but till the time my mind is being ruled by some other culture I won’t call myself psychologically free, till I am doing a job which I hate the most I am not monetarily free, till the time  inter-caste marriages doesn't  get social approval I can’t claim to be communally free . Hey I am writing this so that you read and ponder: how can we claim ourselves free till the time many of the Children are imposed into child-labor? Till girls are being forced into Sex-work? Till any of the common-men has to bribe to have an access his own right?  Till some dick-headed people misusing their powers? Till every one of us serving our own purpose with least caring about deprived or right/wrong?
It’s very evident that we are turning into barbarians while developing, and its fucking an irritation that we all are sleeping or sitting hands on hand. C’mon guys let give a try on this auspicious day and woe that at-least we change ourselves and do our bit to make this a better place to live……
 Hoping a revolution within us….. “JAI HIND”

No comments:

Post a Comment