Wednesday 29 August 2012

Clownish-Wit : Art that wins Hearts

We all know the effectiveness of good sense of humour and that it helps making conversation better and it also adds to the impression of our personality, I recently found an abbreviation to this tool which I termed as clownish-wit. may be a combo of good sense of humour and sarcasm. It enables you have your hold on some stressful situation and it has capability to bring smiles on people face. I know I am not a joker to entertain others attitude but this won’t present you as a mere clown but a witty; people will love this flavor of your character and so do you.

          This may work as an effective weapon for you but as all other weapon it may also cause you some fatal harm. If handled casually.                                                                                          
Sometimes you may be proved a looser, but in a larger picture you have known a reason that can cause faliureSome time back I was teaching in a coaching at Nainital and there was a student who used to came late every day that obviously was the reason of my irritation, I asked her to change, I scolded her, made some sarcastic comments and even refused her to get in but all in vain, she never paid any heed on whatever I had tried to make her to be on time. One fine day when I was in happiest of my moods and was taking class, she interrupted me with, may I come in sir? Her insolence caused stress in my jaw muscle again but it was of my mood that she seemed me an atrocious kid and an innocent being, “Hey I am sorry that I start the class early every day” I ended up saying this in a pampering tone fully smiling. “Sorry Sir” she replied in more innocent tone which molt my heart even more and I made her sit in the first row that day. To my surprise she was well before time next day. Another day came with the same surprise; believe it she never came late then.
            This incident hit my mind, I pondered and pondered a lot and drew a conclusion that it had something to do with my behavior on that particular day. I was almost sure but wanted to test it and know more facts regarding it's real impact and side-effects. Once when I entered an over populated restro and placed myself on a single-tabled chair, I had just got the hold of menu card and I heard my co-customer cursing the waiter for the delay in the service in an agitated tone and the waiter who was also looking in the same state of mind and was trying to pass the bucks onto the peak-hour rush. I got afraid sensing the agony of wait to follow meanwhile the same waiter came to attend me, still agitated. I thought of testing the tool and said “should I order dinner as well?” pretending to be worried. “As you wish sir.” he replied totally confused. “Actually I wish for lunch only but its peak-hour, you know na?” I asked naughtily and it worked; a genuine smile took over the signs of irritation on his face and I smiled back to see it working. Don’t worry sir. He assured me and my lunch was on my table earlier than the normal time.
            Some more facts were experienced by me i.e. the friend who secures a special place in my heart is not the one who tells me that he missed me a lot and is happy to see me and keep in touch but the one who use some harsh sentences like, “you have ruined my day” if meet in morning time, I am sick of tolerating you while on conversation and Don’t show me your face again while saying bye. But I always see that smile in his face which tells me that his day is made to meet me, he will always be there to irritate me and his eyes says that he enjoy my company a lot, a smile never let us alone while together and that is a connection which bound our relation in a  more stronger bond.
            You must have got to the depth of the idea. Actually regular words or sentences have ordinary impact as there is nothing refreshing or new about them, masses are sick of hearing them that is why the trick help you draw their attention and earn appreciation, but you need to be very tactful while using it, wit should be there else you would appear as a mere clown. If you posses a good sense of hummer, it is easy for you. Otherwise a bit of rehearsals are required, try it on to your close once after mastering the art you can use it to your good. And believe me it will help you starting conversations on a high note, while facing all time irritated people especially the unknown one and while asking for favors.
I don’t know if it has some connection with this; Winner don’t do different things, they do them differently.
Start doing it differently the result would definitely the different, negatively or positively depends how successful was I to convey my message and how successfully you got it :P

No comments:

Post a Comment