Friday 3 August 2012

The most awesome Relation!


You remember once in your childhood you had injured yourself and you had smartly covered all your wounds under your shirt, fearing lest your parents should come to know? You were almost successful but a person came to know somehow and told your parents than you had to visit the doctor and got cured… who was the person? Couldn’t find out, OK! catch some more hints…. Who was the first member of your family to know that you smoke? The only person who know all about your crushes and affairs? The person who completed all your assignments including home-work and class-work for chocolates? That person sometimes blackmailed you and made you scarify your pocket-money; some often served you dinner in your room when you were in no condition facing your parents as you were drunk? She devotedly accumulates all your secrets and uses them when she wants you to do something for her? Even I have reveled, the gender now? I know you have got it can’t be any other your Sister.
Isn’t the relation of brother-sister awesome just like Tom & Jerry’s..  they can’t do without fighting to each other nor without  caring for.  Let me confess sometime I do feel that I hate my sister most in the whole world for reviling my secrets, for all the experiments she made in the kitchen and tried on me, for keeping her friends out of my reach and for few more reasons but sometime I feel in total contrast, for all the care and love she showered on me, for being an eternal support, for taking my stand when all other family members were crushing me, for shading tears on my agony, for understanding me moreover giving me more than my expectations. She is the one who don’t expect me to show my care, love or any kind of support to her though she uses me as she wants. Isn’t she too good in the art of blackmailing? Bet me how manipulating you may be, you can’t undo her wit.
All the sisters are the same, most irritating and much required. We are the fools to fail acknowledging their value in our life. Next time don’t complain that nobody understands you at least if God has graced you with Sister. She never expect you to be perfect as she knows that you are a fool of first order but only she reserves the right calling you that,,,, and believe me nobody can dare calling you names in front of her, She has all the qualities to convince all that you are the best in the world. I never said to her nor I want her to read this blog and writing this because she will never read this as she knows how bad a writer I am….. But I want to confess that I love her more that a lot… and I request you please don’t tell her about this blog if you know her,,,please….
I also wants to thanks our enrich culture for nurturing this beautiful bond, only in our country we find that much stronger bond between brothers & sisters, but some of my friends are casting a slur on it… I am fed up hearing about Honor-Killing, how can a brother treat his sister as a slave? Look! Do not try exercising control over her she is an individual and has all the right to live her life her own way…. She has all the liberty to make some mistakes. I understand you care for her but don’t let it go to the level of possession…. You can guide her as a mentor but you can’t rule over her as a master. Hey Look! She is so innocent to be hurt, she is your pride moreover she loves you unconditionally and more than anyone else in the world respect her and love her.
If I hadn’t had a sister, I would never learn respect a woman… And I will remain indebted of her forever for every second she has spent with me….

No comments:

Post a Comment