Tuesday 27 November 2012

call me devil or ready my coffin

oh Lord! call me devil or ready my coffin,
I wanna own my soul and I will,
shading tears in solitude I prefer,
serving morons can never.

agony all around, engulfing innocence,
battling the conflicting mind among pains
all that was eternal are being challenged,
confront me or take life out of me,
stubborn I am, will remain same thee.


all your power and ego, I boycott,
without war how to decide Almighty?
let the swords swing & sing the glory,
Master you are and I wanna be,
Hey God; call me devil or ready my coffin.

1 comment:

  1. Everything is very open with a precise clarification of the issues.
    It was really informative. Your site is useful. Thank you for sharing!


    My webpage :: how much should i weigh for my height

    ReplyDelete